Which partner would you rather date?

To simplify let's assume the partner's personality is already 'approved' and remains the same in every cases.

Which one would you chose?

• A person that is physically worth 6-7 out of 10, but makes 3 times more money than you and is generous with money.
  • A person that is physically worth 9-10 out of 10 but has a rather low salary.
  • I would chose 6-7 / 10 but it would have to be more than 3 times my salary.
DON'T VOTE ASSUMING that because it's a 9/10, the person is going to be stuck up. I SAID THE PERSONALITY OF THE PARTNER WAS APPROVED THUS GOOD.
lots of money hungry bitches around here...

Most Helpful Guy

• Money is no substitute for a 9 out of 10 body. I can't get hard for money.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to change my vote to the 9/10
    Salary is important for settling down and what not but I'd rather be with someone who I'm more physically attracted or connected to

At the end of the day money just wing be enough for me... although a 6/7 isn't terrible if I have someone who's a 9/10 who I like equally I would go for the 9/10

Financial situations can change, people can gain and lose wealth
    Looks and attraction however don't change so easily

I also think you need some more deciding factors to make a good choice

• I have yet to meet anyone that I was interested in that made a ton of money so that doesn't matter. I'd rather be attracted to them and them not make a lot, since I'mused to that anyway.

• The hot guy.

What Guys Said 1

• number 1, because people who are 9-10/10 are usually stuck up pricks

• I already said the personality was approved... I said it specifically to avoid people voting with bias like the one you mentioned.

• then it wouldn't matter to me