How do White-American (blond-haired ones in particular) women normally treat their men in a relationship?

As a non-American, non-white person, people have been telling me how most White-American women are extreme feminists with princess-mentality, self-entitement and hostility towards men who expect men to be their hero by dying for them like "real men".

• Depends
    38% (5)50% (6)44% (11)Vote
  • They mistreat them.
    8% (1)17% (2)12% (3)Vote
  • Like any good individual woman, an individual white woman would treat her male loved one like a king and may not speak for the rest of White-American women
    38% (5)33% (4)36% (9)Vote
  • Others
    16% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot possibly lump us all into one group. We're not the same at all. How we treat the men in our lives has nothing to do with our skin tone or hair color. It has to do with a plethora of factors. Including but not limited to how said man treats us, how our father treated us, the environment we grew up in, our home situation as a child, how we feel about the particular man, our core value systems, and what our experience with relationships has been in the past before the one we may be in now.

There is absolutely no correlation between hair and skin color and how boyfriends, fiancees, and husbands are treated.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know since when does hair color have to do with the personality? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • And Race and Nationality?

What Girls Said 1

• It all depends.
    I think there are women like that all around the world.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nationality, skin, hair colour, has nothing to do with how a girl will treat their boyfriend. It depends on past experiences they've had, how they were brought up, each girl is similar, but different and can't be put in one specific category.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends, just because they have the same hair colour doesn't mean they have the same personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like he's a sex God 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman. Don't generalize large groups of people because of a few assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you be more stupid plz?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, never dated one, but yes they seem like princesses. Been with mostly mixed gorls who are really cool

0|0
    1|0
  • They expect a lot, that's why they're just used as dick dips. lol

0|0
    1|0