She randomly texted me 1st, could this mean something?

i told this girl i liked her and she said had a boyfriend and she's not suree if she's me more than a friend.. and tonight she randomly texted me FIRST for the first time ever. I write a fb post and she messaged me asking about it, could this mean something?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she has a boyfriend it doesn't mean anything. She likely responded because of your fB message which is a normal thing to do. Don't mistake friendliness for flirtation. I message guys first sometimes but that doesn't mean I like them... Especially if I have a boyfriend.

• well people do split up with there boyfriends u know, it is possible to like someone else and still have a boyfriend

• her reply was im not sure

• @Asker

If she wanted you she'd be with you dude. Face the facts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Stop being a faggot.

What Girls Said 5

• She has a boyfriend stay away and don't talk to her you will be the one hurt in the end. If she were interested she'd dump her boyfriend first. Don't let her use you to play the field and cheat. If you do you will be the next boyfriend she's doing that to

• See how it goes. Don't pin too much hope on this one thing she has done. If more happens, then maybe it could mean something.

• I think she still wants to be friends/ maybe keep you as a backup of things tour souf with her boyfriend. See how it goes, keep the conversation flowing but I wouldn't hold your breath on it :)

• Don't overthink. It's just one time.

• She wants to be friends.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like it could mean something. The part about the boyfriend is a little troubling though. Maybe she was lying

• Pay no mind until she's single.