Dating guy from Match. com. When is the best time to ask if he is seeing or talking to someone else too?

I've been out on 3 dates with a guy from match. com. I really like him and I think he likes me. However, when is the best time to ask if he is seeing or talking to someone else too? He didn't ask me to go out this weekend, so it kind of has me wondering if he is seeing someone else too. We went out last Saturday night and I thought we both had a good time. He drove by his development and showed me where he lives. He also hugged me for a while before he left and then kissed me goodnight for the first time. However, I haven't heard from him since early in the week, and it kind of has me concerned. Why would he hug me and kiss me if he wasn't interested in me? I just can't figure it out and it is driving me crazy! Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hugs and kisses early in dating is similar to shaking hands after a business deal. It is a gesture that goes with the activity. I have hugged and kissed women I didn't really care for when saying goodbye at the end of the date. Sometimes it is just a friendly gesture.

• This was more than just a little hug and a little kiss though. He kept hugging me for a very long time and the kiss was more than just a peck on the lips.

• Have you considered he may have been either practicing or hoping you will tell others of how good a kisser he is? I wouldn't read too much into it. Unless you want it to drive you crazy lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask now!

What Guys Said 2

• I would just ask him next time you guys go out. It's not an inappropriate question. You are just gauging where he is compared to where you are. Perfectly fine. You should ask in person and not in other way like text or email.

• Why does it matter if he is from match. com? Do you have insecurities about dating online? I would say after you guys have sex.

What Girls Said 0