Guys, Would you date a black girls?

Would you date a black girl? If so, what would she look like? If not, why? What is your prefrence, take poll.

• Black
    21% (7)
  • White
    32% (11)
  • Native American
    6% (2)
  • Mixed
    9% (3)
  • Hispanic
    9% (3)
  • Asian
    21% (7)
  • Indian or Other (please specify)
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, my dating preferences have changed quite drastically over the years. I am a black guy, but I was raised in an affluent white community. From preschool to the end of high school, I was pretty much the only black kid in my school, all of my friends were white, all of the girls I met were white. If I did meet any black girls, Hispanic girls, Asian girls, etc... they were usually adopted by white families and weren't that attractive. So, basically, I was very attracted to white girls back then. My family was pretty much the only black family in that community XD!

Anyway... after high school, my dad's job relocated to Texas, and I decided to tag along and go to college down there. After moving to Texas.. oh my god... I started seeing really thick and beautiful women of other races! Since moving to Texas, I've dated a few white girls, one Hispanic girl, one mixed Asian girl, and a lot of black women. I would say that right now, I am more attracted to black women.

I am not trying to be racist, but I tend to like mixed women (women mix with black) or just 100% black women more than any other race. I just feel like I can connect better with them, we have similar tastes in shows and music and they understand "black" humor. A lot of white girls I meet now, tend to like country music, are more into the "country living" and don't really understand too much about black culture.

What Guys Said 13

• Of course I would date a black girl. I mean I see no reason for why I shouldn't date a black girl.

My dating preference is not based around color, but more so based around her personality and if she's pretty. If she fits those criterias then I could give a rat ass about her skin complexion.

• Sure, I'd date a black girl.

• I'd only date an Irish girl now because I'm into monogamy and commitment (she's black Irish though lol) but I've never had a racial preference and I'd of definitely dated a black girl and I don't regret dating brown girls in my time

• I would date a girl, period. She can be black, white, latina, whatever other race there is. As long as she's not a bitch and we get along great, then that's what I'd prefer.

• Outta those that you listed, I wouldn't date an Asian. So yea, I'd date a black girl (since I'm black too).

• are all the same.

• Whatever you're into is right for you. Of course if you live in a place (like you used to) where your preference isn't very common, you may have to modify your tastes.

If you're into blondes and live in Mongolia, you're probably out of luck.

• I don't care what skin color she is, if she is nice I would date her

• I already am right now and I really don't care about race.

• I would date any of them but prefer three of them, Japanese, Eastern European and Latinos.

• why not?, they are also humans

• As a black man we are your biggest supporters and lovers and I wouldn't prefer anything else other than a sister.

• I suppose so. The possibility is there.