Guys, if your girlfriend tells you she doesn't like someone, would you stop talking to that person?

for example if your girlfriend doesn't like this girl and tells you you should stop associating with her, but you think she's a nice person, would you stop? or at least be more aware of hanging out with that person? is this really unreasonable?

• yes, there must be a reason for my girlfriend not to like that person
    20% (4)
  • no, she/he hasn't done anything to me
    80% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Guy

• "for example if your girlfriend doesn't like this girl and tells you you should stop associating with her, but you think she's a nice person, would you stop? "

^no way... i wouldn't stop coz someone else tells me to do wether's my girlfriend or not...

first of all i'd ask her y she doesn't like this person? she must have her reasons... then i'd tell her y find this person decent and i like talkin wid her... and of course i'd make it clear to her i don't flirt wid this gal (if in case she thought i do)

" or at least be more aware of hanging out with that person? is this really unreasonable?"

^i believe it's unreasonable... u can dislike someone if u want... but of course u cannot tell others to not talk to this person coz u dislike him/her... ;)

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't stop hanging with that person. It's not my problem, she's the one that has some issues with that person. Unless they did something awful to my girl, I'm not gonna stop being friends with them.
    This has happened to me before, and I told them that it has nothing to do with me, that I had no reasons to stop being friends with her. A mature person wouldn't make you stop seeing that other person just because they have a problem with them, and I want mature girls.

• Controlling girlfriend, no guy really wants that, unless they have no balls