You are trying out an OPEN RELATIONSHIP! Would you rather your partner fuck one of your friends or a complete stranger?

Be honest..

• One of my friends! Keep it in the circle. Plus that'll be a great conversation.
    8% (1)27% (3)17% (4)Vote
  • A complete stranger! I'd rather that be faaar away.
    54% (7)36% (4)46% (11)Vote
  • I honestly don't care.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • ... I can't even relate to this.
    38% (5)37% (4)37% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be too jealous to let my boyfriend actually sleep with another girl, he could do a few things with another girl but actually fucking her isn't happening lol. If I had to pick, I guess my friend because at least I love and know her.

0|1
    0|0
    • So, I'm gonna be curious here. ┬┐What exactly bothers you so much about your boyfriend being with another girl?

• I actually don't know why, I guess it's because I have a difficult time separating sex and love.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I would never want a open relationship. But if I had, I would prefer the option B.

0|0
    0|0
  • A stranger!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would only be okay with her having sex with someone I had also had sex with.

Not like I'm trying really hard for an FFM threesome or something (just getting one woman is tough enough) but I think I'd only be comfortable with her having sex with other people that I had a current or previous sexual relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
  • A stranger. I don't want to even know about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess a stranger that I'll never know about

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends I say.

0|0
    0|0