Should I continue being his friend?

So my friend who I recently told how I felt for him, the outcome was not what I expected, he doesn't like me like I do? He wants to hang out one on one, having lunch or dinner but it's kind o hard right now, I'm a bit broken hearted. Should I not contact him for a while or continue like nothing happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're wasting your time with him. You told him how you felt and he didn't reciprocate. congratulations, that takes guts. time to protect yourself. you'll just torture yourself and cause yourself pain if you choose to try to stay friends with him. No contact and direct your attention to finding another guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's confused. He stated he doesn't feel the same but wants to hang out one on one. Maybe he does but wants to test the water.

What Guys Said 1

• If you were just using him to get closer to him and not to gain a friendship, then just leave him alone.

What Girls Said 0