I miss my highschool crush! :( ?

Do you ever miss your old crush? Because you've liked them for long it feels like a daily routine to just think of them. Also, all the fond memories!! :( The conversations and cute moments.

I've liked my crush for 3 years and we've both graduated to different schools. I miss seeing him so much!

*Share any moments if you'd like :)) Or how you got over them, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you know there are two that I have always felt I let slip away. And I found out today that one of them lost their husband to cancer last year and I must admit I felt bad when I heard about it. But another part of me was thinking "... so there's still a chance!" What the hell is wrong with me...

Most Helpful Girl

• I was with someone for nearly 4 years. I talked to him everyday and spent most of my time with him so when you guys go your own ways its hard not to think about that person. You know their schedule like the back of your hands and wonder if they are too thinking of you. I do miss him.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like you need to reach out to him on social media and ask how he's been. Couldn't hurt to try...

• Its so hard gettimg over a crush but just gotta know it'llbe ok 😊 the right person might be right in front of you

• I still see her at school every day, but even if I wouldn't, I wouldn't miss that bitch. She broke my heart. Not gonna forgive her for that.

• Crushs are a dime a dozen find another one.

What Girls Said 0