How to prove my real intentions?

I dated this woman, we went out several time.
We met at her place, I initiated make-out with intetion for sex. I didn't get the best feedback from her (I though ok, she's not into me) she stopped making out and simply through into my arms and cuddle.
During cuddle she was very interested in my ex's previous relationships.

I don't have a good resume when it goes to ex's. I don't like to lie so I told her the truth that I didn't have a real/long relationship and mostly it was something short. Not what she wanted to hear.

We spent the night together (no sex) and now after almost a week she made a step back.
I know what I want and I'm honest about it. And this time I have a good feeling and it is way more than just getting into her pants.

Do you guys have some ideeas for a good comeback? Invite her to talk about it? I really don't konw.

Thanks

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "We met at her place, I initiated make-out with intetion for sex. I didn't get the best feedback from her (I though ok, she's not into me) she stopped making out and simply through into my arms and cuddle.
    During cuddle she was very interested in my ex's previous relationships."

^huh... when u say she was very interested in yer X's previous relationships? i don't understand... y she was interested knowin yer X's past? (correct me if i'm wrong...)

by the way for how long do u see each other? maybe she thought it's early for sex... or makin out u know...

"I don't have a good resume when it goes to ex's. I don't like to lie so I told her the truth that I didn't have a real/long relationship and mostly it was something short. Not what she wanted to hear. "

^so here my guess'd be she's interested in LTR... since u mentioned most of yer relationships were short... she thought u'd not be in LTR and she backed off...

"We spent the night together (no sex) and now after almost a week she made a step back.
    I know what I want and I'm honest about it. And this time I have a good feeling and it is way more than just getting into her pants. "

^but did u tell about yer intentions? if not better do it... maybe she still might think u just want to get into her pants u know...

• wanted to write something else, corrected and came that out correct is-> "my ex and my previous relationships".

thanks for the tips!

• u r welcome :)