My boyfriend only brave with me when he is tipsy?

My boyfriend is kinda shy guy, never had a girlfriend, he is not showing his affection the way it should be. Only when he drinks alcohol at some party he becomes more open, kind. Becomes flirty and says to me what he keeps in his minds while being sober. We are together about a year.
Its really annoys that he is not being fully opened with his emotions, how to change it?
And we are not in intimate relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• you're not inyimate? Well id be pretty shy if i wasn't inyimate after an entire year for gods sake. I would think that i was basically just a tool for you to say you had a boyfriend and maybe show off on favebook and therefore that therefore wad no sexual attraction.

• We are in long distance relationship, so we see each other not that much time. I mean no sex, but kissing yeah

• Sorry for saying that, but relationship means not only sexual involvement, but also romantic. Some couples wait till marriage if you never heard about that.

• A relationship equally relies upon sex and romance. They go hand in hand and are equally important. Waiting for marriage misses a crucially important part of relqtionship. There really no difference between a relqtionship without sex and platonic friendship between men and women. Its identical for all intensive purposes

Most Helpful Girl

• When a relationship is going well, it can be hard for you to understand that maybe your boyfriend isn’t ready to fully commit. That doesn’t necessarily mean that he doesn’t love you or wants to break up; it just means that he needs more time to adjust to the idea of settling down.

Don’t blame yourself. Just try to respect your partner’s desire for more time. Remember, good things take time, and if it comes easy, then it’s probably not worth having.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him it is okay to show his emotions. And that he is more of a man when he does show it.

There is this thing that guys think you are not allowed to show any emotions.

What Girls Said 0