How do you know when to kiss a girl?

when you are hugging a girl for long time, then get separated again she wanted to hug and again you hugged her for long time, so in such situation a man definitely want to kiss a girl, but how can we be sure that kissing is appropriate action or not at time?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the girl budges and pushes you away, she does not want to be kissed. But it depends on the way she looks at you. I think you will know when the right time is.

• Actually she never tried to push me away, when firstly we hugged she initially hitting my back with her hand just for kidding at that time i hold her tightly, and then she was rubbing my back for a while, and patting my head... and every time we hugged she always patted my head, and if i try to put my hand on her head she stopped patting and just put her hand on my head and played with my hair for a while... this was it... But i did not dared to kiss her, as we are in "Close Friend Relationship", so i just kissed her forehead...

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say if she's hugging you for that long, then she wants to kiss lol. But for next time just start with a hug and then pull her in so your face is close to hers but not touching, and so long as she doesn't flinch or pull away I'd say she wants it. She might even lean in a bit herself lol.

What Guys Said 3

• You have to read body language. After the second or third date, you should at least try. My last girlfriend turned her head so far when I tried to kiss her, I thought she was an owl. But it didn't mean she didn't want to kiss me, she just wanted to do it when it felt right. The same is for you, that you need to try. Sometimes they just aren't ready and sometimes you will never know, so you have to take a shot. So during these longs hugs, adjust your head so your cheeks are touching. Then shift very slowly around her head. If she doesn't move or look away just kiss her. Don't ask for permission, girls hate that. Have confidence. Have courage. Not just for you, but for her too. Girls wait for the guy, so if the guy doesn't do anything, they wait forever.

• When I didn't know I abstained or just kissed her lightly on the forehead.

• Some didn't like that but didn't complain loudly, just gave me the cold shoulder afterwards.

• hey at that time i did same, i kissed her forehead and, she smilled and hugged me again and kissed my forehead...

• When it feels right, it feels right. Does she look at your eyes and lips? If so, then go for it.