Girls HELP, How to make her fall in love/feel like a queen at first date?

What are the sweetest things someone did to you at first few dates
What made you wanna be with that person
How to act on first date, i m afraid of being quiet and boring
I don't want her to feel like another hook up of 2 awkward people who have nothing in common

12

Most Helpful Girl

• On a first date it's a good idea to take her somewhere nice or pretty (doesn't have to be expensive!) And to basically do a lot of effort in asking her about herself and what makes her happy. People in general like talking about themselves so just remember that. If you keep asking her stuff then you won't come across as boring or quiet. Think of cool things to ask her in advance like asking her what she would do if she could have a day to do anything she wanted or what her favorite animal is.. Stuff like that.

Oh and be sure to compliment her on something on the date.

• I'm so thankful for your advice :) I wish there are more girls like you here that are trying to help a guy out

What Girls Said 11

• You can't force love but if you want higher chances of both of you guys falling in love, I recommend that you have fun when you are with her. Enjoy the moment and make Her feel that you enjoy her company. sometimes we make things way more difficult than what they are trying to do things and making extra efforts for things. Think of your best friend, did you make plans on making him your best friend? Or did things turn out that way because you guys enjoyed hanging out with each other and getting to know each other.

The only differenc here with this girl is that you will flirt with her as well to make it clear that you guys are dating.

• You don't need to get all fancy and take her to an actual restaurant. As long as you talk to her and show that you are motivated to spend time with her, it's totally fine not to take her to a fancy restaurant.
    That's what I'd like to happen in a date: just treat me as a human being and as your friend. Ask her questions about her and then try to relate what she said to you, to find some things you might have in common. I think that the most important things to learn about someone you go on a date with are: their humor, their vision of themselves and others and their goal in life. It's just a way to know how you should behave around them and if you feel completely at ease spending time with them.

• She probably won't fall in love in the first date no matter how well it goes. Remember in general men fall in love before women do because women are more cautious. Just be funny and flexible my first date with boyfriend was a bit awkward but super fun (it will always be a tiny bit awkward so don't stress about that). I wanted to pay for half the date and he was a bit hesitant but let me. He was just really sweet and funny and I even found his nervousness charming. And now we are moving in together this Friday and just had a vacation together! So just don't try too hard and be yourself and you never know what will happen!

• can i ask what made your date super fun?

• We just got along I guess and did something we both wanted to do

• 1. Be always on time
    2. Take care of your general hygiene (cut nails, good hairstyle, get a shower, use deodorant, a nice lotion will be good too, clean shoes, etc.)
    3. Keep your phone in silent and away from your hands.
    4. Pay attention to her.
    5. Don't fake smiles or laughs, just be normal and be yourself
    6. Be a gentleman, pay her coffee / beer / dinner
    7. Avoid negative topics / sad topics / ex-girlfriend topics / gossips / things that could involve discussion (like religion, politics, etc.)
    8. Be optimistic and always positive
    9. Talk about your funniest and more awesome experiences and things in life (concerts, travels, parties, friends, pets)
    10. find out what she likes and the things you two have in common and then you can say: me too! i love it and start talking about these issues both love.

• she won't fall in love (probably) but at least maybe you will make her wanting to see you again. and flirt a bit, touch her shoulder by times, and things like that.

• Be yourself. Show your true self. If it's not meant to be, it won't work but if it's the other way around, it will surely work. Don't worry the right girl will come if this queen right now is not the one.

• don't stress what to say
    have a genuine interest in her by listening and asking her questions
    flowing conversation
    give little touches here and there where appropriate - on the hand, shoulder, small of back when you walk, etc.

• Be nice.. don't brave about yourself be a gentlemen open doors for her and the converation will come along. ask her about here child life ask her about who she is. don't take her to the movies unless she subjested it. take her somewhere where you can have a conversation about what you are actually doing if you don't have anything do talk about then what you are doing can be the subject. if your watching a movie.. don't talk during the movie

• Take her somewhere more interesting than the movie theatre, yano that average date where you have dinner then watch a movie then go home? 2 hours of your date basically becomes a "shut up im watching the movie isn't this great" experience, which really isn't sweet. Take her somewhere nice, but not the cheesy kind of nice. Actually, scratch that. Be as cheesy as you want, but do it in an adorable kind of way. Take her somewhere that shows her a part of you that you'd really like for her to get to know, to discover. And unless she's that kind of girl, refrain from showing her that part of you that likes to watch basketball games. Please. Take her stargazing, set up a picnic, spend hours just talking to her about anything and everything. Do something that will set you apart from those other guys she's dated. Trust me, it makes all the difference. I mean, how much do you really like this girl? If a lot, then effort dude. Effort.

• What do you sugest (what do you think it will be sweet) to do for her what will set me apart from those other guys she dated?

• Learn more about her, do your research. Learn about what she likes, or at least have a general knowledge about her interests and find something that will be both enjoyable for you and her to do. Remember to be a gentleman, I bet she'll appreciate simple gestures like a guiding hand on her back, opening doors, the works.

• You should just be trying to get to know her on the first date, not trying to fall in love. Genuinely listening and talking help a lot - connecting means a lot to a girl. Say something nice to her, but don't go on and on about her looks - she wants to be more than that to a guy. Be sure to put some effort into how you look and smell, as well. Don't do anything over the top trying to win her over, just try to be genuine and sincere.

• They listened to me

• Start making conversations aboit random things. Make her laugh.