Girls, would you date a guy that your best friend likes?

Long story short, I kind of developed a crush on my friends friend, but I know she likes him so it doesn't feel right. Are there any circumstance you think it's okay to date or do you think it should always be no? He's an awesome guy but I wouldn't risk my friendship with her.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it is only okay if your friend has said it's fine with her. I wouldn't date someone without telling this friend.

What Girls Said 2

• No. I would not want to risk my friendship with her because our friendship always comes first before dating.

• probably not. knowing someone else likes him puts me off.

• True. I feel the same cause it's my best friend that likes him, but then I think about him and it makes it harder. But at the end of the day is keep my friendship with her over any guy.

• yeah just remember not to let it get in the way of ur friendship. hopefully ur friend feels the same way.