How can you know early on if the person you are dating will be a good person for a long term relationship?

Guys how do you know the girl you start dating will be a good girlfriend based on her actions, and what she says, and what she does for you.
Girls how do you know the guy you are dating will be a good boyfriend based on his actions, what he says, and what he does for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I base all that on patience. I want to know the man is noble and honourableđź‘ŤI like sweet, quiet and shy. I LOOOOOVE introverts. Gotta be "exotic" and needs to have beautiful hands. Needs to an exceptionally good kisser. And dominate me in bed (bed only because outside of that I enjoy being a free spiritđź‘Ťbut I choose patience because if a person is willing to be around what's more special than that?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Find someone who treats you like you need to be treated and makes you happy. Someone who makes you feel good about yourself, and whom the people you trust encourage you to be with. Someone who, when you are really honest with yourself, you know deserves to become that special person in your life. When you find that person, you won’t have to worry that you’re dating the wrong person.

Good luck.

• I will look for his bad side first. I want to know what his bad traits are and try to match with the things that I don't like with any person. :-)

• By their actions, for example if he helps you when you need help with work or solving problem. If he listens to your problems, if he supports you. If he gives you your spaces and have an equal amount time share together, not be always bugging the hell out of each other. Speak out the problems both of you have with each other. Be honest, and speak out the dislikes and likes he might have. Understand each other. Trust each other, not become jealous of no one. Have a funny and smart character. etc.

• You can't. People don't show you their true self in the beginning. The act better then what they really are

What Guys Said 0