First 2 dates went great now he's gone cold?

Okay so I went out with a guy on a date Friday! It went great he sent me a long message telling me how he had a great evening and would love to see me again! He texted me all day saying things like meeting his niece and nephews if I wanted too! Making arrangements to do stuff in the future, telling me he liked me! He wanted to see me the following night & we chilled at his & we was messing about but only went to 3rd base. He may no hints of pursuing for sex. However today he has gone cold & has hardly messaged me, though he has been on the dating site we met on. Is he testing me to see how I will react? Or has he lost interest? Do I just leave it for a couple days till he messages or if not message him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are just panicking. Give him some more time to reply and just have some more patience. I am sure he is just trying to play cool or he is catching up with stuff in his life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. You barely know the guy. See if you can arrange another date. If he's being cold, evasive, doesn't want to hang out, I would say its literally him and not you seeing as how you said you guys had a great time together. I wouldn't go to badger route of what happened? do you not like me? what's wrong with me? thing because again, 2 dates, but just go for one more and if things don't seem like they are going anywhere or he's uninterested, hate to say it, but move on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should leave it a couple days, but I was going to say maybe he's busy however he's still on the dating app (online right?) so that's basically letting you know he's on his phone and not messaging you. ALSO maybe you should try initiating conversation to day yeah? Perhaps he wants to see your effort too xx