Girls, questions for girls from the ages of 18 to 24 would you date a guy that is over 30?

i dont plan on ever dating a woman that is over 25 because women over 25 are all ugly. so women from the ages of 18-24 would you date a guy over the age of 30

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a little over 24 and I get hit on all of the time.

Being unattractive has to do with the individual themselves. Age alone doesn't determine if you have good looks or not.

Besides, I don't think you're a prize yourself since you're faceless on here and judging others.

• you're faceless youreself so dont talk

• This isn't a dating site so my photo is required.

Also, you don't hear me judging others. If you're going to have a mouth as wide as the grand Canyon at least be able to show yourself. We all want to see how hot you are.

• *so my photo isn't required (correction)

What Girls Said 6

• Wow, thanks... from the guy who can't even share his avatar! Dick!

• Lmao oh really.

What happens when the girl your dating turns 25 you Guna dump her? Lol

And I'll answer anyways even though I'm over your little age limit no I wouldn't date someone 30. Especially someone as judgmental as you.

• No I wouldn't... that would be too old for me. And I don't even want to bother with your statement "women who's over 25 are all ugly" -_-

• Angelina jolie is over 25 and she's hot af

• Absolutely not. That age gap is too much, personally.

• Nope. Sorry.