Why is my ex trying to make me jealous?

My ex boyfriend and I got talking a bit 2 weeks ago or so. He texted me asking me how I was doing and we texted back and forth a bit (about holidays, travelling plans etc) The day after, my ex then texted me early in the morning asking me if I wanted to meet up. I said sure and suggested the following Sunday. He said it was fine. I then lastly told him to let me know about the time and place. He read my message but ignored it.

I didn't hear anything from him for a week but saw that he would come online on whatsapp ever so often. I decided to ignore him and let it be. Then today, which was the day we were supposed to meet up he tried making me jealous (it was quite obvious by the things he was doing)

Why would he try to make me jealous when he was the one, who didn't confirm and respond back to our meeting plans?

What Guys Said 1

• "The day after, my ex then texted me early in the morning asking me if I wanted to meet up. "

^early in da morning for such a thing? hmmm i'd take it as he REALLY wants it then... ;)

" I said sure and suggested the following Sunday. He said it was fine. I then lastly told him to let me know about the time and place. He read my message but ignored it"

^i'd take it as he doesn't know about time and place yet... but i don't see y he didn't say it on text but anyway...

"I didn't hear anything from him for a week but saw that he would come online on whatsapp ever so often. "

^so he was active and he was ignorin u right?

"I decided to ignore him and let it be. Then today, which was the day we were supposed to meet up he tried making me jealous (it was quite obvious by the things he was doing) "

^can u define wot those things he did were?

"Why would he try to make me jealous when he was the one, who didn't confirm and respond back to our meeting plans?"

^wot surprises me most's y he called early in da morning to ask for a date... i'd take it as a really stupid prank then after all those things he did... :/

What Girls Said 0