Guys, Why complain about girls who have no self respect, then still decide to choose them over a good girl?

I don't get why SOME guys complain about girls having no self respect. but when a girl comes along who doesn't rush straight into sex, the guy seems to push her aside and continue to talk to the type of girls they complain about

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing: guys will choose easy girls very precisely because they just want to get laid. But they will then choose the respectful girls when they want something serious.

What Guys Said 4

• They are hypocrites in general. Be glad if they leave you... if it was a serious relationship he would have probably cheated. Find someone who values good girls

• I choose a good girl. I don't rush things. And those girls who talk to boys all the time are in my opinion not worth approaching or having to do except necessary like group made by teacher for group work
    But what good is it when nothing will change. Do you really think your children will even listen to you?

• I'm assuming you put off a Prudish no sex right away vibe. So some guys will try to validate your choice in order to get sex. So u know, they're doing something called lying. But of course before u start judging these guys, realize that u are also playing games when u make a guy wait for sex.

• Its the same for girls when they dont want nice guys. Ask them too.