My friend's girlfriend thinks we are friends?

It's not that I don't like her it's just that every time I make a small joke she laughs too hard, she finds any excuse to touch me, and she is always critiquing the way I dress. And she always calls me or texts me WAY past midnight, talking about a fight she had with my friend. How do I tell my friend that his girlfriends is not my friend?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She might just be being friendly. But it sounds like she might like you better than your friend. If that's true it's not good for you or your friend either one. I'd wait to see what direction it goes, then maybe set her straight if you need to.

If she is just being friendly, that might be a good thing for your friend. It might show she's trying to fit into his life. His friends, family and interests are part of his life. If that's what she's doing, it's a lot better than the alternative. She could expect him to leave his old life behind and dedicate everything to her.