How do I get away from my lunatic ex girlfriend?

I broke up with my ex because she loves money and the job that I love doesn't make me that much money. But ever since I let her free, she has been constantly calling me and texting me asking for validation that she is a good person even though she started using some insecure Asian dude for his money. She has him but she still calls me like 50 times a day, showed up at my house at 4am screaming and yelling at me for no reason. But once she started crying, I broke down and we slept together. I don't want to be a homewrecker, but I just can't get from under her control.. how do I break it off once and for all without falling back into old habits?

Most Helpful Guy

• Block her number, get a restraining order, and if that doesn't work, invest in a stun gun.

What Girls Said 2

• You can get a restraining order. Block her number n let her down gently.

• First of all you have relazied that you must get away from her and that is good. Cut her off, change your number if you have to, block her on social media and don't open the door if she comes over. In worst case you call the cops if she doesn't leave you alone. She sounds... crazy. Keep yourself occupied with something else so you don't fall into her manipulating behavior. I had an ex boyfriend who basically did what she is doing to you. I went completely cold on him and told him to get lost as I blocked him, cut him off and I have not heard anything from him since then.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her straightforward that she is a maniacal parasite that needs to get your life.