Should I get back together with my ex?

I dated this guy for 4 months and we were completely in love, then he broke up with me because his friends didn't like me. Recently we've began talking again and there was still something between us. He wants to get back together but I don't want to get hurt again, should I give him another chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• He broke up with you because his friends didn't like you? What a terrible reason to end a relationship. No, I wouldn't give him another chance if I were in your situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a tough situation. If you trust him enough to know he won't hurt you again then go for it. But if you think he will hurt you again, then move on to someone else.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't take this offensive. But you are under 18. N four months is a little short to fall in love. You bother are figuring out what it is. Just be cautious. Young love never tends to end well.