I think there may be another guy in the picture?

My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship only by 3 hours so not that bad all and all. But a coupke weeks ago she had a conversation with me and we are giving it another month to see how it goes. but the weeks leading up to it she was hanging out with this one guy all the time and telling me about it and stuff. I feel like he might have and still is the reason why she had that conversation with me. I just dont know how to talk to her about it. Have any thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's really no easy way to bring it up. You'd potentially be accusing her in some way. And no one likes that. But if she's a good significant other it should be able to be brought up and discussed about like adults. but if it's bothering you that much you should bring it up as nicely as possible. You deserve answers. And if she does have something going on with that other guy it's just cruel to perasue that while your trying to make things work. If that's the case she shouldn't lead you on. She shouldn't be able to have it both ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be honest and direct. Ask her about it when you're together, not over the phone. You have a right to be concerned.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, if I were you, I would raise my concerns about this other man. Is she in a relationship with him? Is he her friend? These are the things you should know to get a clearer picture

• Ask how she is doing in the relationship with you and then ask about any guy friends and include him in there. And that is how you can ask her.

What Guys Said 0