Girls in all honesty would you get mad if your boyfriend was talking to another girl but he didn't know you didn't like her?

Would you be mad at that?

I was talking with this girl for 20 minutes yesturday and my girlfriend got mad cause she doesn't like her and mad that apprently i left her alone for 20 minutes at a little gathering we had.

Was i wrong in this one? ALSO i kinda new she was not on good terms with her but not that much.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (Explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be mad, yes. Why? Because girl politics are confusing. Would I understand that he was not aware of girl politics? Yes. Would I understand that she was aware of them and was using him to get under my skin? Yes. So I'd be mad. But I wouldn't expect him to understand.

• I'm going to be honest and say I don't know what girl politics is lol, but she was mad at me and i told her to calm down and she's overreacting... then she punched my arm in the car lol. Anyways she was mad, she still is not. The same girl texted me and my girlfriend saw it and then literally yelled at me on the road for 5 minutes straight. The more i told her to calm down the more mad she got. Now my girlfriend has a fiery temper but i dont think she likes this chick at all.

My question is should i actually apologize or should she :$

• Angry women dig trenches. They can hunker down and hold a grudge without budging. So yeah, you need to say sorry. I know you don't think you did anything wrong, and on the main level of society you didn't. You're allowed to talk to whoever you want. EXCEPT on the girl level. You're not :p So say you're sorry and she'll say she's sorry too (if she's sane) and it'll all be good again. Annnd you need to cut back on your talking with the other girl. Until your girlfriend decides she's not a terrible person anymore. If she doesn't apologize as well... you need to think very seriously about her. 'Cause that's not a good sign. This instance isn't the biggest issue - although her reaction is normal. But yeah... good luck to you.

• You seem to word your words good, i think you'll make a good lawyer. I will talk with her tomorrow and i think she will apologize, she's not that crazy, but does have a hot temper but cools down after a day or so

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have any one girl that I don't like so

• so then you hate certain girls? if so how would you react to what i did?

• No not at all, he can talk to who ever he likes

• How much do you talk to her for?

• ok so it was for 20 minutes and sometimes she texts me. She texted me in the car and my girlfriend went off on me for 5 minutes lol. My question is should i actually apologize or should my girlfriend :$

I feel i did nothing wrong

• Yeah you just messing with her emotions its not good like to you its not a problem but to us it is. Like I would be so piss off if my boyfriend is holding this girl, talking to her too and etc. I been there done that its not nice feeling when you feel like he going to leave you for her. That's how I felt with my ex.

• oh damn :( ok well i will take her to dinner tomorrow and say sorry. i didn't know it was that big if a deal. I will say sorry.

• Excuse the language. But I strongly agree with the saying "if she doesn't fuck with them I don't/ if he doesn't duck with them I don't" ( unless you were already long time friends that's a touchy subject) but that fact you were aware of your girls dislike for that particular girl. You were wrong and leaving her alone for 20 min to speak with her was also wrong.

• well i'am friends with this other girl for 4 years. I will tell you what happened.

For for my girlfriend she can be a little hot tempered at times. I think the thing that made her mad... and I don't know if it was this but i took a group pic with her. she was beside me and put her arm around (in my mind its normal to do that in pics). After that my girlfriend came up to me and was like in my ear "ok that's enough". At that point i had no clue what i did wrong lmao.

she was mad at me and i told her to calm down and she's overreacting... then she punched my arm in the car lol. Anyways she was mad, she still. The same girl texted me and my girlfriend saw it and then literally yelled at me on the road for 5 minutes straight. The more i told her to calm down the more mad she got. Now my girlfriend has a fiery temper but i dont think she likes this chick at all.

Above all i will say sorry and bring her out to dinner. So you would be mad right?

• I would be mad. I will admit us girls can be hot temper a bit petty sometimes. Maybe she can grow to like her, do you know why your girlfriends strongly dislikes the other girl?

• No, I don't know why

• That was a bad idea. If you know that your girlfriend gets jealous, you should had talk to the girl when she was not around.

• well i didn't know right away really. but she was mad at me and i told her to calm down and she's overreacting... then she punched my arm in the car lol. The same girl texted me and my girlfriend saw it and then literally yelled at me on the road for 5 minutes straight. The more i told her to calm down the more mad she got. Now my girlfriend has a fiery temper but i dont think she likes this chick at all.

• You should apologize and don't be around the other girl. If you keep going around the other her, she might even break up with you. I suggest you keep your distance between the other girl.

• I had dinner with her and she said sorry for punching me in the arm. I will keep my distance when i can

What Guys Said 0