Is it normal for him to want some booty every time we see each other?

I have been dating this guy for a little over a month and so far we have had sex twice. We see each other once a week. (sometimes twice) Each time we see each other he wants some, lol. I have met his friends and we are exclusive, but each time we go to each other's house he wants some sex. This guy is 41 and looks to be in his mid 30s and I am 27. Today we had sex at his house and aftewards we were holding hands and cuddling. It was quite nice. However after about an hour or 2 he was getting turned on again. Are older men usually like this? lol

Also want to add that he never pushes sex on me or anything
and yes he is gooooooooood in bed, hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• In a new relationship, with people who are more experienced and sexually comfortable and less sexually inhibited - it's normal.

What's strange is that he wants sex so much at his age. Good for him, that's awesome.

What Guys Said 4

• why wouldn't they be. men don't get erectile dysfunction women just get old. my grandpa my dad my friends dads older men they all have told me the same thing. stick a twenty something in front of me and ill get hard in five seconds.

• what"s wrong with wanting lots of sex? I think you should be making a bigger deal if he doesn't want to have sex.. he's a man with urges and knows what he wants and takes it.

• Well, a man who was around forty told me that he had never felt such a strong desire for sex before, so I guess it usually happens. Then again we all like sex.

• He just has a high sex drive. Whether that is good or bad is your own personal preference.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend is the same way even a little older. We f everyday. Consider urself lucky. Previous husband was younger and had ed... so don't go by age