Do all girls hate first date sex?

Would y'all have sex on the first date?

• YES
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I know plenty of girls who do it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I would only have sex on the first date if I've known the guy for ages, and we've already told each other that we really like each other and see this becoming serious. Then it really wouldn't feel like a first date since it has been anticipated for a long time.

But with guys I don't know or have only known for a while, I wouldn't have sex on the first date. I need to know the guy and feel comfortable with him before having sex. I'm demisexual.

• Horribly worded question. Do we answer the title or the details -___-'

• Because I don't want to

What Guys Said 5

• Do all girls hate first date sex? Would y'all have sex on the first date?

YES
    NO

Okay... Beyond that, if all girls hated "first date sex", there wouldn't be such a thing as "first date sex".

• I would not.

• Girls are biologically wired to seek a mate that will stick around forever. If they are convinced he
    Is in it for the long run, than they have no issue getting in between the
    Sheets. Otherwise, they wait to make sure the guy is serious first.

• Not all this one girl at my job if the guy looks good thats all it takes

• Yes, but there is a name for those types of girls and typically they have some issues if you know what I mean.

• They mostly all hate the man expecting sex.

• Those are two different questions. All of my female friends have told me over the years that they would NEVER have sex on the first date, but all of them have had first-date sex at some point.