My crush called me ugly, can I vent?

My friends told him I liked him and he said " sorry I don't like ugly girls". I feel horrible. I don't even want to go to school tomorrow, I have 1st period with him, I just want to stare into the mirror and look at my reflection and cry until I feel okay with it. I don't want go outside or show my face to the world because I feel ashamed. I Feel devasted and embarrassed. Anyways thanks for listening.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are ugly only if you think of yourself as ugly. It's obvious you crushed on the biggest jerk in town. The best you can do is not let it get to you. Walk into that class like you own it, put on your best dress too. Show him what he missed

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, i am so sorry. That was completely uncalled for on his part. He is a complete ass. He could have said something like he was flattered, but wasn't interested in a relationship right now. Or whatever. To be honest, it sounds like you dodged a bullet. Crying it out is completely normal and okay. Holding it in wouldn't be healthy. Let it all out and then go to school tomorrow with your head held high and a smile on your face. Don't give him the satisfaction of thinking that he affected you. Don't even give him a second glance. He doesn't deserve you. If a guy can't or won't accept you for who you are, it's his problem and loss. Know your worth, hun. You deserve a guy who will care for and accept you, even with whatever flaws you may have. This particular guy may think you aren't attractive, but i promise you there are and/or will be giys who think you are beautiful. Don't take what he says to heart. You are not ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. You are beautiful. Find the guy who knows that.

What Guys Said 4

• That's literally one person who thinks your ugly. Do you know how many human beings there are on the planet?

• Wow... it's certainly understandable that you're feeling down. For what it's worth, it's his loss, not yours. Don't let one idiot get you down; there are plenty of other guys out there.

• Talk to your mother about this. She likely can understand these things.

• Wow the guy is blind and rude
    You don't want a guy like that, you deserve much better

What Girls Said 9

• You are farrrr from ugly. Why should his dumb ass get to effect the way you feel about yourself? I bet your crush has a small dick anyway

• Absolutely. I'm sorry that happened to you. What I would suggest that you do is realize that you're pretty (because you are) and even though he isn't attracted to you, he shouldn't have been an asshole to call you ugly. Just ignore him and be thankful that you ditched an asshole.

• I had something similar like that happened in my freshman year of HS. He didn't directly call me ugly but told his sister (who was my friend and informed me about it) and one day made me feel very uncomfortable. I told him he was garbage and denied ever liking him. LOL

Several weeks later, he suddenly wanted me to like him back and seemed like regretting it. I didn't. Plus he got a bit jealous when he saw me with my older male cousin at a social gathering but since he didn't know... he thought it was a guy I was dating. Guys like that, esp immature ones at the age want an ego boost.

• First of all the friends who told him about your feelings are not your friends... don't trust them with your feelings/secrets now onwards... secondly you are as ugly or as beautiful as you think you are... don't think ever that you are ugly... God created all of us in his own image... ugliness in behaviour is actually ugly... you are beautiful person honey... go to school... face all the bitches with integrity babes... don't cry... they don't determine your anything :)
    Keep me updated... tc honey

• Gawd.
    I'm sorry.
    You're not ugly.
    It brings me back to highschool days. People are so harsh. And that's a big ouch.
    It's not your fault he has no class or tact to just say no.
    Don't be ashamed. He's the asshole here.

• You're not ugly. He's ugly for having such a disgusting personality. You're beautiful and don't let his harsh words bring you down.

• Screw him , this guy isn't even relevant. And as long as you feel confident in the way you look is all that matters. You're beautiful.

• You are very young. And don't ever let the opinion of a boy make you feel bad. You walk in there and act like he ain't sh*t. Be strong and independent. You have no reason to feel embarrassed. Cry if you want. But when you're don't crying make sure you don't ever cry over him again. Don't let it paralyze you. Let it make you stronger.

• Screw that guy! You're beautiful