Why would a guy says he wants to kiss a girl?

We were just talking about how we feel and suddenly he said my name and that he has been wanting to kiss me?

He knows I like him and he has told me that he has always really liked me although our situation is made complicated by other stuff.

Is it just because he's physcially attracted to me or does he really like me for me?

What makes you guys want to kiss a girl? Bear in mind he's not a player and quite reserved...

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably he dose like you.

youtu. be/tXmLRHnoSAs

• Hahahaha. Kinda made my morning, thank you!

• Haha, just what came to mind...

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing you is not just sign of physical attraction. When you like someone; you just want to feel them both physically and emotionally.

What Guys Said 2

• It all feels very personal. I think he does like you

• Because he has romantic feelings for you. Pure physical attraction = wanting to sleep with you?

What Girls Said 2

• Clearly he's interested in you and is making his feelings known. Some might want to use you and use it as a step closer for sex but he doesn't seem like he'd be that guy.

• He still likes you from what I can see. He cares for your wellbeing and wants to get close to you!