Why do girls at any slight problem tell the guy dont ever talk to me again?

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes say that to my little bro because he gets me really upset sometimes. I don't want to argue or etc, so I just say that.

He quiets down and that makes me calm down. Then we are back to talking again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Expect a 10 000 word memo via facebook at the end of the day.

What Girls Said 7

• It could be emotional immaturity. It could be more than a slight problem for them that has been building up. Camel and the straw kind of thing. They may just be upset and not mean it.

• We get SO MAD. Say like we ask you not to say something and you say it anyway, it makes us feel unsafe or we're already in a bad mood and the guy then acts like an ass just tops it off.

• This is typically announced in a moment of anger, usually depends on the offense

• I don't break out the "don't ever talk to me again" unless the guy is a big problem and pushing at well defined boundaries.

• Did this just happen to you?

• it can't be that slight if theyre telling you never to talk to me again. maybe you're minimizing things

• Because it hurts a lot that we are in a problem with you.

What Guys Said 0