How long would you stick to one guy?

he didn't say anything about what is the relationship between u and him. message u sometimes not everyday.. but everytime you meet (once a week), he does make effort.. and you like him quite lot.. would you move on? how long would you wait?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i would keep my options open until he either makes things official or i meet a guy who does. i would not wait on 1 guy to decide he wants a relationship, i would date multiple guys until i find the one to have a relationship with. dont give him all the power and let him control who you see. there might be someone better you could be dating but you wouldn't know that while your waiting on him. and then if it doesn't work out and y'all dont end up together your left with nothing

• Pshh, he won't get my attention like that.

". he didn't say anything about what is the relationship between u and him. " this won't work with me. :p