So Confused... Social Media Question. What is appropriate?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for quite awhile on and off. We recently got back together and things have been amazing. I've just been noticing a pattern lately with him and his instagram. There is this girl that he knows that he likes every single one of her photos. Normally I wouldn't care too much, but he will literally wake up and stalk her and like three or four photos from a couple weeks ago. I've addressed this in the past and his response was I know her from high school and she has a boyfriend. He also has had trouble being faithful in the past and it all revolved around social media. I don't know if I am overreacting or not. I've let it slide and have not looked. But this morning he literally just woke up and clearly searched her profile and liked something from a couple weeks ago... and I noticed every single photo he has either liked or has commented on. Nothing clearly inappropriate... but still commenting. I just would love to hear some opinions please and thank you!!

What Guys Said 1

• Are you that into him?
    I mean do you really like him?
    Well it's normal since you're dating on and off
    Do you see each other often?

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.