Where can I take a 17 year old girl out on a date?

i met this girl and she is turning 18 soon, within the next month or two. but i met her and i really like her and i just dont know where to take her out. the drinking age in my country is 18 so usually if i meet a girl we go out for a drink or something its very common. but 17... what the hell do i do with her? by the way i'm 22

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her to have coffee or go to a restaurant to get to know her.

Other date ideas.
    Picnic
    Bowling alley
    Zoo
    Owl sanctuary
    Museum
    Theme park
    Beach
    Bike trail
    Hiking
    Rock climbing
    Sailing
    Arcade
    Fair
    An art class
    Paint-balling

Seriously you must have taken your exes to more places than just the local pub.

• yeah, I've taken them to my bedroom too and occasionally to eat

• I'm not sure if you're boring or really uncreative.

Most Helpful Guy

• go do anything that is legal for minors. im sure you can think of at least 3 things.

What Girls Said 3

• Do a picnic in the park, picnics are so romantic and old school. She'll love it. Surprise her with her favorite foods, cooked by you and then after lunch you can walk or play frisbee, or swing. There won't be awkward silences like those at long fancy dinners.

You could also go out for ice cream, go kart racing. Try to pick something where you will have things to do together.

Good luck.

• Maybe go to the cinema? Or go for a walk in a park if there's one nearby? Or go for coffee? :D

• go to an amusement park or take her on a picnic be creative something romantic like have dinner and then go somewhere and go swimming or something use your imagination think of what she likes

What Guys Said 2

• Go somewhere legal for her. Like a restaurant or a cinema.

• go to disney land