Would you guys date someone that your friend likes?

I developed a crush on this guy, but I know my friend likes him so it doesn't feel right. When we were hanging out he seemed to be kind of flirty with me at some points too which worries me cause what if he likes me and not her? I'd feel bad. Is there a way where dating the guy is okay or do you think it's always a no no? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that is so sleazy, disgusting, and grimy. I would NEVER do that. Chicks before dicks. Especially considering how replaceable dicks are and how disappointing guys often turn out to be. It's not okay and you're a sh*tty friend if you go for it.

• I voted you most helpful opinion cause you were so brutally honest, and that's exactly what I needed. I'd never date this guy to begin with cause I wouldn't do that to my best friend, I just needed to hear it from someone else. Thanks :)

• You are very welcome :) Glad to hear you made the right choice! thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 2

• Well... it depends on who SHE likes. If she likes my friend, then obviously he'll date her. But if she likes me, then I'll be dating her.

• Okay you got me a bit confused there lol the guy I like is her friend, who she also likes, song don't wanna be a bad friend.

• But who does this guy like? Does he like you, or your friend?

• I don't know. He doesn't know she likes him. He was acting flirty to me at times but who knows?

• nah ill just let him take a swing at her. always another girl.

What Girls Said 3

• I would not. Girl code.

• I wouldn't date someone my friend likes. I'd wait until she moves on to someone else if I were you and then see :)

• No I wouldn't. I don't want to risk our friendship for a relationship that may or may not work.