Would you ask him out if you were me?

I had a crush on this guy 4 years ago, he used to work in a coffeeshop which i used to go a lot he knew me but not well... I was a customer who would go a lot with her parents ( i was 14) he was 19 after 4 years i borrowed my friend's phone for few weeks and i sent a message to everyone including my friend's numbers ( i didn't mean to) then he messaged back asking who i am i was shocked when I realized it was him after 4 years, he said i have beautiful eyes and eyebrows then i told him who i am and he said he rememebrs me , he said he rememebrs i used glasses, he remembers my lastname and he said i look a lot different, then he told me he would like to meet me if that's ok to me, i said it is but we stopped talking, he didn't message anymore I messaged him few times and he would answer but the last time I messaged him he didn't reply, I don't get it why he would say so many good stuff to me and then ignoring me? Maybe because he knows my father and he's shy? Maybe because he thinks im a kid? (Im 18 now) maybe he's not interested anymore? I don't know but i got accepted to university in medicine and im leaving this city in less than a month i would love to meet him would you ask him to hangout with you if u were me although he ignores? Im scared because im scared he thinks im clingy or so obsessed about him I don't know I don't know what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know what to say :p but the things happened with you is quite filmy isn't it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was once in this position (crushing over one guy for many years) until my one guy friend told me that 'If a guy is into you, he'll make something happen and if he doesn't, he's just not that into you' This advice was hurtful but it helped me learn a lot. I really think it's time to let go...

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, absolutely.

No guy thinks a girl is "clingy" or "desperate" just because she asks guys out.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't if I were you. I'd find someone else who wants to see and speak to you all the time.

• Try one more time, and if he doesn't answer, his loss