Girls, if the same guy came to pick you up for a date in this car versus that car would you still date that guy? And guys would you do this?

OK there is a question here for both girls and guys. The two poll questions at the top of obviously for the girls and the bottom is for the guys, you got to be honest.

Girls, if a guy came to pick you up for a date in a smart car versus a Lamborghini, how many of you would go out with the guy based on the car selection?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/Smart_car_alloy.jpg

And guys, if it meant the difference between you getting to go out with the girl of your dreams for one evening, would you rent a Lamborghini in order to make her think you were loaded so that she would go out with you?

• I would base my decision based on which car
  • Car doesn't matter.
  • The girl of my dreams for the evening? YES where do I rent a Lamborghini?
  • No not me. I would be completely honest and stay at home.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who drives smart car just turns me off. I dont even like girls who drives that car let alone guys. And also not a big fan of lambo. So I voted D

Most Helpful Guy

• nah i wouldn't. the girl of my dreams won't care about material possessions.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah a nice car is a nicer, but that's it. A car is a car. As long as he has a car I'm happy.

Car vs. no car though is a different story.

• A car is a car. Doesn't matter to me :)

• What? Seriously? Am I to do sex with his car? or Am I to feel for his car?
    I am not lame :D
    In fact I crushed over a guy who used cycle to come to institute for almost 2 years :P

What Guys Said 3

• Material thinks like cars don't matter. Being rich doesn't matter. If a girl dumped me because of these things, I would say to myself, "Thank goodness I didn't date that shallow bitch"!

• I've dated an insane bitch with a Lexus, a sweet girl with a Ford Focus, and a lot in between.

It's the girl that matters, not the car. I think it would be the same with guys.

• I would just use my own car