Do you think there's a chance that we end up together again? Please read my situation below and let me know?

Me and my boyfriend broke up because I didn't devote him as much time as he wanted me to and we fought a lot about that. This happened a month ago and now he's back with his awful ex again. She is not better then me in any way. Though I'm still friends with his friends and one of them invited me yesterday to go with them to a club and I did.
When we met up Will was nice and all (my ex) and well as nice as he could be. But then I ran into my old crush and we went somewhere to be alone and while we walked away from them he kept looking our way. And when we came back I would sit on his lap and flirt and stuff and he looked really sad. He was watching us and he was just miserable. His girlfriend was also there and they talked and stuff but not too much. She was there with her friends. Everything was really odd. I mean he looked jealous about me being with that guy and not just about him! He would even stare when I would talk to my other guy friends and stuff. I don't get it. But maybe he just had a fight with his girl and that's why he was like that? Though when I asked his friend what's up with him he would answer that he had too much to drink. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Me and my boyfriend broke up because I didn't devote him as much time as he wanted me to and we fought a lot about that. This happened a month ago and now he's back with his awful ex again. She is not better then me in any way. Though I'm still friends with his friends and one of them invited me yesterday to go with them to a club and I did. "

^so wot makes u believe she's awful as u say? did she treat him badly?

if she did... then i feel sorry for him but he must had his reasons to get back to her i guess... :/

"When we met up Will was nice and all (my ex) and well as nice as he could be. But then I ran into my old crush and we went somewhere to be alone and while we walked away from them he kept looking our way. "

^i see... consider this as a sign he might still be attracted towards u...;)

"And when we came back I would sit on his lap and flirt and stuff and he looked really sad. He was watching us and he was just miserable. "

^u mean yer crush's lap right? anyway ya indeed... he still has feelings towards u... basically seems like his X forced him back... might be wrong though!

"He would even stare when I would talk to my other guy friends and stuff. I don't get it. But maybe he just had a fight with his girl and that's why he was like that?"

^just a fight? i don't think so...

as i told u he's still attracted to u... so consider there's a big chance he'll run back to u sooner or later... ;)

• Thank you for your opinion, it helps a lot! To answer your question about her being awful... Well while I was with him she would play nice towards me and ask me questions about him, so basically she's a hypocrite. Plus the whole town knows she's a slut. Like she is really, really easy. Today when I was at school I sent a snap to all of my snapchat friends and he even answered! Before he never did... But maybe he just wants to be in better terms with me? Just friends, since I hang out with his friends at parties and all?

• Now that is just stupid. Gosh, this situation annoys me :/

• thanks... ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He is Obviously Missing the Kissing here, dear, and being you both split because of 'I didn't devote him as much time,' he probably took up with this Rebound Rebbecca from hell Rebound, whom he is Now... Miserable.
    He probably was Drinking to Forget who he was with and just why, oh, my, he got himself hooked at the hip with this not so Sunny Brook Girl.
    However, being pie eyed, he did Eye you and probably is wishing that things could have been different, that you could have been 'Different' and that the ghost of the past who isn't a blast, would blow away and you might Get up, come over and Say: "Hey."
    Good luck. xx

• Yes you might be right. I mean when we broke up he did say that things are the way they are and that now je just wants to move on with his life :(

• I feel perhaps that if you had given more on your own part, you and this good man would still be together and she would be left in the closure closet. xx