How have you met most of your partners?

• At work
  • At school
  • Through mutual friends
  • Through a shared interest
  • Cold approach off the street

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my SO have been friend since elementary; grade 4 to be specific

Most Helpful Girl

• Frist one on school and we dated like 7 years and i had a daughter.
    Second one on my boyfriend's funeral and i fall in love with him after i completely moved on.
    Third one... Oh wait there's no third boyfriend because i'm engaged 😊 💍

What Guys Said 12

• I met my wife at work when I was student teaching.
    I met a woman I recently dated I guess at work, but not my work. It was her work (she's a receptionist at a community center I went to)
    All the others were through mutual friends.

• We were all at college and at the university then. One excepted, an ONS I met in a bar where I shouldn't have been.

• Let's go with "mutual friends"... *Starts having Vietnam-style flashbacks*

• Where's the option for Craigslist? :/

• I knew them personally for years, met both of them in like the 2nd grade.

• The only appropriate places nowadays are either through friends or at schools.

• Sensing a lot of bitterness there but I don't really understand why.

• I'm not sure why it comes off as bitter? I looked at other peoples responses and most come to about the same conclusion. Through friends or school with a couple saying dating apps.

• Bar , bar, hairdresser, doctor's office and saved her kids life at the mall

• In college in 2003.

• I met the love of my life online but the others were though friends and I guess one was at 'work' if you can call it that.

• by chance on the street

• Through internet by the likes of Tinder, Badoo, etc. Almost all the experiences were really good. I never found someone in person or by any other way.

• "most of my partners" btch i can't even get one girl crazy enough to like me xD

What Girls Said 8

• After my first boyfriend in high school, it's been work work work, story of my American life.

For the most recent victims >:D - I met my ex-husband and father of my child (customer) as a receptionist; the next, I met 6 years prior (he was our server) and our close friendship finally turned to more at the end. The third was a coworker of mine at my first job (library at 15 years old); we reconnected when I was a patient where he worked. My current boyfriend, who I've been with for over 4 years, was a parent at the daycare center I worked at. We bonded over having sons... Needless to say, I don't work there anymore. ;D

• Met at a friends birthday night out and the rest is history!

• Cold approach is no easy task but man you could land something p nice. I would either try that or school.

• Mostly through school. One was met through a mutual friend I worked with and another I met online in a game. He lived an hour away from me... he was actually one of the more nicer guys I met, too. We parted on friendly terms.

• Still waiting. :) But I'm perfectly okay with that. How I usually meet guys is in a bunch of different ways. Either through school, neighbors, theatre productions outside of school, psychiatric hospitals, friends, etc. I find them in all places. Yet, things never work out, haha.

• Dinner parties

• chance encounter

• I haven't dated anyone I wasn't already friends with.

• Same. I'm trying to see how common the "cold approach" thing is because I find it weird.