Girls mature question?

I'm 23 and girlfriend is 21. She had a friend come over from another city. They wanted to go to a bar on a Friday night with me. I agreed to go with them. Only thing is i fell asleep on the sofa and when i woke up i had loads of text and calls from my girlfriend. I returned the calls to see what's going on at 2am. My girlfriend explained that she and her girl went to a dudes house after the bar which is only 2 blk away from the bar. She said the only reason they want was because her friend wanted to smoke weed and keep drinking after the bar had closed. She then asked if i can pick her up. I was so pissed but kept my cool. I get to the address my girlfriend gave me. I saw three strangers and my girlfriend and her friend sitting outside a house with them. It then turns out that her friend wanted to stay with the strangers so we left her. As me and my girlfriend was walking back my car one of the dude's screams out loud "I WILL text YOU". I didn't say nothing because I don't know wtf was going on. I then got into it with my girlfriend in the car and checked her. I told her if she wanted to be with me she'd have to cut off all her slutty moves. Before you talk smack on me. She also admitted to playing strangers at bars for free drinks. She also admitted to stealing cell phones/wallets from strangers at bars. Have i mentioned she also claims she's a virgin so we haven't even had sex?

Seriously your honest answer? like what do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a big fat liar.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't invest your time in this girl. She sounds exactly like the last chick I was dealing with; shady. She went out with you, left you at a bar dude to go to some dudes house and only finds it convenient to hit you up when she needs a ride home, she openly admits she's played other guys for drinks, and the fact that this dude screams "I WILL text you," EMPHASIS ADDED, makes you wonder. Was he trying to hit her up? Well if he was didn't she say that she had a boyfriend. I'm sure when she was leaving she would've said I'm calling my boyfriend to come pick me up or when you arrived she'd have said something like bye guys my boyfriend is here or something like that. Then on top of all this she's telling you no sex because she's a virgin. 21 year old virgins don't act like this bruh. Dump her and have no regrets you'll have saved yourself.

• exactly what i thought

• Dude I recommend not even getting mad when you're doing it. That will only make her feel like she's affected you. When I was setting the shady chick straight I just told her "I know what's up and I'm done" but don't let her give you any bullshit type answers like "I don't know why you're acting like this." to make you look bad. Let her know you're not stupid.

What Girls Said 3

• She sounds like she just wants to have fun hanging out and partying with her friends. If you're ready for a committed relationship then I don't think this is the girl for you. You two will probably be better off as friends.

• You don't trust her, so you should break up with her.

• What difference does it make what we think? Clearly you don't trust her so it won't work either way.

What Guys Said 3

• Telling her to cut off all her slutty moves sounds like going too far with the accusations and airing your insecurities too much.

AT THE SAME TIME... she's admitted to stealing cell phones and wallets from strangers at bars? What's keeping her from stealing your stuff too? Dump her. She doesn't sound like a slut, but she does sound unstable, sketchy, and more trouble than she's worth.

Date a thief; get robbed.

• You need a new girlfriend lol. I think your girlfriend cheated on you when she went to that other guys house. I think that guy who shouted, I will text you said that because he wants to screw her again. I think you should've got out the car and told him to fuck off because she was your girlfriend, you kind of looked like a puss by letting him say that and then not doing anything.

• I think you should leave her.