Is it the norm to get married after college?

I feel like for most it isn't. I know a lot of attractive women that make good money already at 22-24 years old and are single just enjoying their new life with a career. I think that's more of the norm than anything. I personally want to get settled into my career a year or two before I consider it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nowadays everyone is getting married later and later. Very few people get married in their early 20's

• Are you married? If not do you feel pressure to do so?

• I'll probably be in your situation when I'm 28 just having a long term relationship. How long have you been dating?

• A little over 3 years

Most Helpful Guy

• you'll know when your ready to get married. There are no set rules im 28 i own a house a farm work in a truck shop just waiting to find the right woman to marry thats all it is just waiting to find the right woman. you'll know when the time is right.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the girls. Find someone who is willing tobsettlr down with you, and everything with be fine.

What Guys Said 0