How To Get The First Kiss At HomeComing?

So im taking this girl to homecoming and I've never kissed a girl before how to I go in for the first Kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe take her to a table on your own and sit down with her and talk for a while, get comfortable, then compliment her on how she looks or something... Maybe 'You look really beautiful tonight' and touch her cheek or tip her chin up. Look into her eyes then for a second and then lean in slowly. She'll either lean back (in which case you stop because it's a pretty big hint she doesn't want to kiss you) or remain where she is or move forward to meet you. Either of the last options are probably fine, you can move in a little faster then and kiss her. If you want to make sure it's cool, you can just quickly double check and ask her if this is okay, but if she's letting you, it probably is.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It comes naturally. Just wait for the right time. Maybe making a bit of eye contact after laughing a bit and smiling and once you guys close your mouths, just go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• What worked for me was I put my hands on each side of her face and went for it

• Just close your eyes and do it