Ladies be really honest?

I'm 23 and girlfriend is 21.

She had a friend visit her. They wanted to go to a bar. I agreed to go with them. Only thing is i fell asleep and when i woke up i had loads of text and calls from my girlfriend. I returned the calls to see what's going on it was 2am. My girlfriend explained that she and her girl went to a dudes house after the bar which is only 2 blk away from the bar. She said the only reason they want was because her friend wanted to smoke weed and keep drinking after the bar had closed. She then asked if i can pick her up. I was so pissed but kept my cool. I get to the address my girlfriend gave me. I saw three strangers and my girlfriend and her friend sitting outside a house with them. It then turns out that her friend wanted to stay with the strangers so we left her. As me and my girlfriend was walking back my car one of the dudes screams out "I WILL text YOU". I didn't say nothing because I don't know wtf was going on. I then got into it with my girlfriend in the car and checked her. I told her if she wanted to be with me she'd have to cut off all her slutty moves. Before you talk smack on me. She also admitted to playing strangers at bars for free drinks. She also admitted to stealing cell phones/wallets from strangers at bars. Have i mentioned she also claims she's a virgin so we haven't even had sex?

Seriously your honest answer? like what do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• You acted irrationally and blatantly rude. Yes, you had a reason to be upset: some dude is calling after your girl, but plain and simple, that doesn't give you the right to call her a slut. You're chastising her, basically telling everyone she isn't trustworthy and you doubt she's a virgin... yet... you're with her.

If you entered the relationship without trust, you should expect that trust isn't going to magically appear. You have to create that. If you call her a slut when she wasn't caught doing anything that actually made her a slut (in fact she told you to come get her, she could have been really uncomfortable) only encourages her to not tell you things and to hide things from you. Take a more rational approach; 9 times out of 10, it works better than belittling someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• What if she was just looking out for her friend, in what obviously was a foolish move by going to a strangers house to smoke weed. Admittedly, she didn't really have the opportunity to give you the full story, but considering her history that you have detailed, why are you with her?

• Looking out for her friend? Well then she's doing a terrible job because in the end she LEFT her. Looking out for a friend means stopping her from doing dangerous things, not joining her! If the men turned out to be up to no good what the hell would she do about it? They both probably would get raped or what not. That doesn't sound like "looking out" to me.

What Girls Said 3

• She sounds like a liar :/ sorry :(

• Well clearly she a liar and she fuck up in the head sorry but not sorry for saying that.

• Yeah, If I were in your shoes I'd be pretty pissed too. She has no business being in a stranger guy's house with a bunch of other stranger dudes. I don't think she realizes the danger she put herself in. Not to mention she has a boyfriend. No decent girlfriend would do such foolish things (going to a man's house at 2am, giving out her # to strange men, flirting with guys, etc.). She sounds immature and foolish. I'd dump her ass, but that's just me. I have very low tolerance for stupidity

What Guys Said 2

• why are you with this award winner? I suggest finding an intelligent girl with priorities. one that you don't have to babysit. good job on punishing bad behavior.

• I totally agree with what's already said above