What odd thing do you find attractive that most dont?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like it when the girl I like claims ownership in some (any) way of me. *Not* in a domineering way whatsoever, but rather in a "I've gotcha and you're all mine" kinda way.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• When another guy looks at me, winks and says "I love you slugger. Just like a father always should."

Gets me every time. I'm straight by the way, I just can't think of anything for women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Old fashioned women, etiquette, intelligence, being a writer and or poet stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy hands

0|0
    0|0
  • one thing I surprisingly found attractive when girlfriend eats out of my hands

1|0
    0|0
  • I find stoners attractive!!

0|2
    1|0
  • Every girl in existence.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like a man that is strong enough to pick me up. I'm not a petite girl (I'm about 5"7 or 5"8 and curvy) and I want a man that is able to lift me for various reasons. 😜😊

0|0
    0|0
  • old fashioned-ness :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I read this on reddit.

So, when he stresses out and turns on the ac in the car while doing parallel parking. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... I'm attracted to guys with certain jaw lines. I know. It's weird. Lol.

0|0
    0|1
    • I got that Rigid sharp jawline With Side burns running alone my Jawlins connecting with my beard my beard is not bushy xD it's so short

• A guys who shared the same obsession of Dragon Age : Origins with me...

http://i.imgur.com/LFnQ2lp.gif
    Sadly I haven't found one yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Watching my boyfriend studying/working on his computer.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little tiny teeth gap in the front, it is so damn cute :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Big noses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like hairy body parts of his

0|0
    1|0