What odd thing do you find attractive that most dont?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like it when the girl I like claims ownership in some (any) way of me. *Not* in a domineering way whatsoever, but rather in a "I've gotcha and you're all mine" kinda way.

What Guys Said 6

• When another guy looks at me, winks and says "I love you slugger. Just like a father always should."

Gets me every time. I'm straight by the way, I just can't think of anything for women.

• Old fashioned women, etiquette, intelligence, being a writer and or poet stuff like that.

• Sexy hands

• one thing I surprisingly found attractive when girlfriend eats out of my hands

• I find stoners attractive!!

• Every girl in existence.

What Girls Said 9

• I like a man that is strong enough to pick me up. I'm not a petite girl (I'm about 5"7 or 5"8 and curvy) and I want a man that is able to lift me for various reasons. 😜😊

• old fashioned-ness :P

• I read this on reddit.

So, when he stresses out and turns on the ac in the car while doing parallel parking. :)

• Umm... I'm attracted to guys with certain jaw lines. I know. It's weird. Lol.

• I got that Rigid sharp jawline With Side burns running alone my Jawlins connecting with my beard my beard is not bushy xD it's so short

• A guys who shared the same obsession of Dragon Age : Origins with me...

http://i.imgur.com/LFnQ2lp.gif
    Sadly I haven't found one yet

• Watching my boyfriend studying/working on his computer.

• A little tiny teeth gap in the front, it is so damn cute :3

• Big noses.

• I really like hairy body parts of his