On a scale of 1-10, which rates are out of your league when potentially dating a girl/guy who is hot or not?

I think I'm a 7.5. So I'd say 9s and 10s are out of my league. 7s and 8s are right on! 6s and under are a no go for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who are about the same as me. I guess I'm like a 7. I would not date a 9 even tho i have had sone def 9s wanna date me. I'd get too insecure. But u would date an 8.

Not sure how low I'd go.

Most Helpful Guy

• You do know you could look at someone and think "They're out of my league" and they could absolutely be thinking the same thing about you.

Moral of the story; leagues are bullshit.

• But if we both think we're out of each others league, then we'll most likely never get what we want out of each other

What Girls Said 3

• I've been rated a 7.6, but I don't care for rates. I think they are stupid. I will date anyone I damn well please. I don't go by rates. Looks mean nothing if they don't have a good personality to back it up with.

• I'm probably a 5. Anything higher than that makes me feel insecure, and I doubt they'd wanna date me anyways.

• 1. I hate rating systems, theyre juvenille and annoying and i dont think the pros and cons of a whole person can be judged by a number and 2. you're very beautiful judging by your profile picture, try not to beat down on yourself because im sure many guys would want to date you

• Eh, I guess I'm like a 5 and I doubt I could get much higher than that to date me. Sooo

What Guys Said 7

• I think I'm like an average, so like a 5 or 6, but I don't believe in leagues. The reason is because everyone has their different ideas of what is attractive and what is not. Some people may rate me an 8, others a 2. Not to mention it isn't all physical attraction for dates. A lot of it is emotional connection.
    So I don't think I can answer this question really to the full extent. I don't believe in leagues since everyone is different and sees the world different too. There is no spectrum or scale to categorize people universally.

• I don't really believe in leagues; although most people think that my current SO who's also my best friend since we were in elementary is way out of my league. All that matters is what you and her think of one another and not everyone else.

• Well I don't date below 8, otherwise why waste my time? I also have an extremely different scale than the standard and find girls unforgettable that other guys don't even notice. But the last few girls I've gone out with have been 9s in my book. I just can't find one that's interested in me as much as I am them.

• No one is out of my league. Even Kaitlyn Jenner is in their.

• I'd say I'm a 6.5, maybe 7, but my crush is an 8.5 to me. But I'll still always try to go "above my league".

• Any girl is out of my league

• Fuck a league. I think I'm a 8 and I'd fuck the shit out of a 9 or 10 girl and some of them have been attracted to me.