How do I fix this? 😓 can I fix this? Should I fix this?

It's been like 6 months and he has barely talked to me for a year. The other day I apologised for everything I'd done wrong. So much has happened I felt it was appropriate. I wished him good luck and yada yada. Said I wasn't angry with him any more he didn't even reply. Just blocked. I'd literally been writing that message for months and I'd edited and cut down and all as I grew to understand more. It took me days to even look if he'd read the message or blocked me and the worse has happened. I couldn't send him just a little message like most people instruct because I knew he'd just block me anyway if I didn't give him a reason to reply. Ftr we haven't been together we've had a thing that we can't even band. But I am soooooo confused. He completely shut me out and blocked me. I'm hoping it'll sink in and he will change his mind. But realistically. I've had so much heartbreak recently. If you love someone let them go and all. I'm a fairly suicidal person. I won't do it unless I find an actual painless way and for real, I have NOTHING to live for. I'm trying and I'm worried this'll push me off the edge. I told him I wanted to give him the chance to talk but also I wouldn't bother him anymore. I'm so lonely I can't go through this I thought I could let him go but I don't wanna lose him and it actually feels like he's died and I'll never get to say goodbye. Do you think I should give up? I basically did already say I would 😞

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• "Said I wasn't angry with him any more he didn't even reply. Just blocked."

^so instead of replyin he blocked u? gosh dat's shitty...

well take it like as "i don't give a shit wether u r angry wid me or not... i want nothing from u anymore!"... :/

" I couldn't send him just a little message like most people instruct because I knew he'd just block me anyway if I didn't give him a reason to reply."

^he didn't wanna reply anyway as it seems...

"But realistically. I've had so much heartbreak recently. If you love someone let them go and all. I'm a fairly suicidal person. I won't do it unless I find an actual painless way and for real, I have NOTHING to live for. "

^oh c'mon don't say this... u shouldn't be brought down... just avoid any further heartbreaks by takin a hiatus from datin... ;)

"I'm trying and I'm worried this'll push me off the edge. I told him I wanted to give him the chance to talk but also I wouldn't bother him anymore."

^nah just forget about this guy better... and don't wait for him unblock u... :)

"I'm so lonely I can't go through this I thought I could let him go but I don't wanna lose him and it actually feels like he's died and I'll never get to say goodbye. Do you think I should give up? I basically did already say I would "

^ya as i told u better give up... u shouldn't suffer any more heartbreaks in my opinion... u had a lot so better give up on him and take a hiatus from datin generally... ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • I really appreciate your words and it all really helped. The hardest thing is I'm so lonely in general. The saddest part I've never really dated so... I'm stuck im just a saddo :s

• "I really appreciate your words and it all really helped."

^i'm glad then... :)

" The hardest thing is I'm so lonely in general."

^so u mean u have no friends or anything at all?

" The saddest part I've never really dated so... I'm stuck im just a saddo :s"

^i see... if u never really dated and still feel heartbroken... then i'm afraid u might feel even more if u actually did... :(

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.