Girls, how do I get a hot girlfriend and it's for good reasons?

I Wanna know how to get a hot girlfriend no she wouldn't be my arm candy or to flaunt yes I would be proud but the internal effect of what it would do is more valuable. If I was able to get a attractive girl in that moment she would instantly destroy all the memories I have of being called ugly and repulsive because if she dates me she doesn't see that. I know a lot of girls sat you need to love yourself before anyone can love you but everyone has a fix to their problems I truly believe that is the answer all in one swoop the girl would restore my confidence so in some ways she would be a savior

1

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot put the pressure of your confidence, your self esteem, and your happiness on one person. That's just too much responsibility for her. She would feel like she could never leave. This is why people say to find confidence in yourself and not rely on others for your self worth.

• I just feel like sometimes people say I could get a girl if I found happiness within myself but I carry too much baggage

• I know it's easier said than done. But the past is the past and you can recover from what happened. Here's my advice.

1. Remember that the people who mistreated you did so because of their own problems; not yours. If they can't see the beauty in everyone, that's something they need to work on.

2. I recommend you find a passion or hobby. That is a healthy way to get confidence and you'll meet new people who share your same passion.

3. Don't focus on finding a relationship until you are healed. If an opportunity presents itself, that's okay to take it, but don't go out of your way to find a person to "fix" you.

4. Consider seeing a counselor. Don't underestimate the value of talking to a professional. I would do it even if I were healthy.

I was also mistreated when I was younger. You CAN get better.

• I already seen a councilor my confidence would be there if I had at least one relationship before but when you combine me never having a girlfriend with being called caveman, ugly, repulsive, you'll never get a girlfriend

What Girls Said 0