Should I ask him his intentions?

Okay so I just got out of a year long relationship in February and I feel as if I m ready to date again. I was a senior in high school when my boyfriend broke up with me. I am now attending an all girls college with two coed schools neighboring it. I recently met a guy over Facebook that attends one of these schools as a junior. He started a conversation with me on Facebook on Sunday evening, talked all night, a little during the day yesterday and almost all night last night, and like 5 messages today, yes he has my phone number, he got it yesterday because neither of us like using Facebook. Anyways, he told me last night that he wants to cuddle with me so I was jokingly saying that you ll catch a cold because I ve been coughing for a while then he said he doesn t care and we can spoon so I don t cough on his face. I was also the first to text today. And we talked for a few then he stopped responding. I guess I m wondering what his intentions are? Should I ask him what he s looking for? Would he be weirded out? Should I ask him to hang out sometime?

Okay he just texted me after like an hour of not responding so I'm assuming he was busy but he asked how my day was if that helps anything

Most Helpful Guy

• yes ask him

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think you're right to ask him what his intentions are. Then at least you'll know what he's looking for.

What Guys Said 1

• umm what do you think his intentions are? "lets cuddle" "lets spoon"...
    sex.
    sex.
    sex.
    If that's what you want go for it.

What Girls Said 0