Would you ignore someone when?

someone stops contacting you because you told him that he was getting too confortable around you.( he talked something very private ) If he starts to talk to you after a week or ten days, you would still reply them? or just ignore this person from now on? you are just dating nothing too serious happened.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No, I don't see a reason why I would. I absolutely HATE bring ignored so I would never ignore someone, especially if I'm close with the person. I may be a bit confused, but I'm not the type of girl who enjoys that ignoring lifestyle.

• I would reply to them. If you told them to back off a bit and then they did then I don't see why you wouldn't reply to them.

• i just said he was getting too comfortable. it doesn't mean back off right? sorry for asking this question because English is not my mother tongue..

• hmm.. we know each other for four years.. it isn't disappointing that he doesn't know you so well? But thanks for ur reply.. u r sweeet..☺️

• No problem :)