Why hasn't he responded?

I've been talking to this guy I met on a dating site for a month and things were going well, we were hitting it off, we had a lot in common, he told me he was excited to meet me and he told me I was his prority and he has a good feeling about me.. Then during the conversation he asked me how tall I was and I told him, I then ask him and if I could see a picture of his height, he send it so I send one back and asked how long ago was the picture and I responded then I told him good night.. ( we say good morning and good night every day to this point) So the next morning I text him "morning :)" he gave me the R bomb. I haven't heard from him in 3 days.. Now I don't know if he's avoiding me or he is busy.. and I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but every message I send him he gives me the R. I checked to see if he was on the site I met him on and he was on and I think once he visited me.. What should I do?

Do you think he thinks I'm playing games for some reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Then during the conversation he asked me how tall I was and I told him, I then ask him and if I could see a picture of his height, he send it so I send one back and asked how long ago was the picture and I responded then I told him good night.. ( we say good morning and good night every day to this point) So the next morning I text him "morning :)" he gave me the R bomb"

^i'm afraid it has to do wid yer height probably... possibly he didn't like yer height... maybe he thought u were very tall/short for him... otherwise y stop so suddenly after a month of textin? ;)

" I checked to see if he was on the site I met him on and he was on and I think once he visited me."

^so he's not busy if he's online... he's just ignorin u... ;)

so wot i'd do if i was u... i'd just send a text and simply ask him: "is there any reason y u ignore me then?"

and see if he responds or not...

• I've done that and he hasn't responded he read the message though

• oh i see... then better don't respond an further... seeems like it's pointless... ;)

if he doesn't after a week has passed or so... well start thinkin about movin on... :)

• thanks... :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Strange... but if it gives the R it means he read it right? If he was 'busy' I'm sure he ain't busy 24/7. Sure he can squeeze in 10 sec to respond and say: hey sorry been busy I'll get back to you later. or sorry family troubles/personal troubles anything. I guess he is just letting you down easy, by not responding.

I'd just ignore the kid, find someone better. If you want you can wait a week, but don't get your hopes up on this one. For all you know he just ain't the person he says he is :)

Good luck!

Miyumi

• Wait until a week has passed and don't contact him. If he hasn't said anything to you by then, then you're better off finding another guy. For whatever reason, it seems like he has lost interest. Or he's playing games. Either way it doesn't sound good, playing games is immature.