What do you think? I need advice?

Ok so there was this guy last year who was always flirting with me, and doing things that a guy does when they like you. Eventually I developed strong feelings for this guy and it only got stronger from there. But nothing ever “happened”. At the end of the school year I was so tired of just waiting for something to happen or for him to say something that I messaged him. I said something like this: Look this is random and I know that we probably won’t see each other over the summer but I just have to get this off my chest, I like you. He replied and said that he understood that I had to get it off my chest. I said a goodbye and that was the end of that. I pretty much assumed that it meant he didn’t feel anything for me. But ever since this year started he has been acting like he likes me, AGAIN. I think that I may be…. you know with him. But I don’t want to bring it up if its nothing or if he’s just messing with me. Now this other guy wants to go out with me and I kind of like him, so I have two options 1. Go out with this guy, and risk never finding out the truth, but it may help me get over the first guy 2. Don’t go out with him, and risk waiting of nothing, but may get the truth and a chance with this other guy. Advice?

• Go out with the second guy
  • Say no, and wait until the first guy says something
  • Say no + (other, please explain)

What Guys Said 1

• You need to go with what you feel the most comfortable and who you think who you'll be the most comfortable with.

What Girls Said 1

• Go with the second guy. The first guy seems to be a bubble head.