Is it bad that I have to keep asking him out?

Is it bad that I have to ask him out? I've asked him out the two times we went out, but he has yet to ask me. He works two jobs and goes to school and I work and go to school as well so our schedules are tight. We've gone out to lunch twice after I asked him out (first one I asked him to coffee, he then suggested lunch, and the second I suggested lunch). We talk to one another every time we see eachother and the convo just flows. No awkwardness or anything. We wave to eachother, text occasionally and joke around. I don't wanna come off strong, but I wanna hang out with him again and wanted to ask him for coffee. Is this a bad thing to do? Should I wait for him to ask me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No
    According to Prof: You should not wait for him to ask you, you know you should totally tell him of you wanna hang out with him, there are a very few people who loves someone company and maybe someday he will ask you out.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not. If you like spending time with him, just go for it! But try not being overbearing. You said yourself: you guys both have a very busy schedule, so it's understandable that he'd refuse. Just tell him that you like spending time with him, that you value these times you hang out together.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't wait. You've only asked him two times, anyway. He might simply be shy.

• yes! don't beg him, wait until he askes you, otherwise he is not interested, i know is hard knowing that somebody is not interested but you gotta see the truth and accept it

• That's terrible advice. You're an entitled princess who is too lazy to ask guys out, good for you. Don't turn the asker into one.

• You're not dating though. You're just hanging out. It's not bad to ask someone to just hang out with you. But this guy doesn't want to date you